Friday, January 29, 2010

Life...Sick...

It is such a blast at times and can be such a bummer at times. I have been so bus trying to help sell as many girl scout cookies possible with my 3 daughters Miss B, Miss S & Miss T. boy it is hard work. Also I am the leader of Miss T's troop and coleader of Miss B's troop so we have been busy plus we have booth sales coming soon.

I have no idea what I will be doing with the other kids while doing this with the other. My husband is going through fire training so he saturdays are mostly gone. So should be interesting. I will manage I always seem to.

Also Mr A has been sick for like 3 days now,must be some kid of stomach bug cause it is giving him all kinds of issues. Tonight was the first night my husband got to witness it first hand. He has been out on calls the last few nights so hasnt dealt with it. I was like your turn. Know you know what I have been dealing with. And I have been dealing with congestion and sore throat for about a week now. I have been so drained.

On top of having to deal with little girl drama over the talent show. This is in elementary. Although I did think think that my daughter was pulling a haha we are going to make it cause we know a judge move...turns out the 4 girls were suppose to do it together and she had told them that they would all made it cause she knew a judge but the form didnt get signed by all 4 parents so 2 thought they were not going to be able to be in it...blah blah won't it be even more funwhen they are all teenagers?!?! I sooooo CAN wait....!

No comments:

Post a Comment