Sunday, January 23, 2011

So much has happened...

So it has been over a year since writing. This is one of my new year resolutions is to actually allow myself some down time to just write.

A lot has happened. On the sad note I lost my grandfather. I really wasn't close to him and was't around him very much growing up. It hit me a lot harder than I expected. Probably due to regret of not stepping to change the relationship. I mean I visited him a few times and he did me a couple of times but didn't have that bond that you usually would have. Although I have regained a closer relationship with some of my family on that side. Like we had Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner together which hasn't happened since my grandma(dads mom) passed when I was 10.(she passed feb 8,1993).

 Also with my grandmother on my moms side we had a cancer scare. She was told she had cancer on her bladder and that if they didn't get it all she would have to go through chemo. So we all decided to go to the beach with them "just in case". There were 34 or so of us. But looks as though they got it all and all is good for now.

All the kids have gotten a year older (11,9,7,4).

At the end of the year 2010 2 days before kids were to get out of school for christmas break my middle daughter ended up having an asthma attack which was a surprise seeing as how we didn't know she had asthma. We spent 3 days in the hospital. Then spent the next 2 weeks getting that under control, all to go to the allergy doctor and find out she is allergic to everything and has to start allergy shots and has to have an epi-pen just in case.

So I ended up being off work for 2 weeks cause things were slow and it was good to be here working on getting used to the whole asthma thing.

My cousin and I playing Michael Jackson dance on the wii christmas day

Which oh yes I started working since last blogging. I am on my second job since then. First one was 4am-8am. Thinking it would be a great fit. I could go work a few hours then be off in time to get my son and my husband go to work. Well that worked for a little while then got tiring really fast. So now I am working at a daycare as a floater. I haven't complained at all till now really. Ever since going back after christmas/new year it has just been tough. Plus all the medical stuff going on and changes needing to be made hasn't helped I am sure. Over all we had a pretty good year made some great new friends.

And to put icing on the cake right now we are passing around a cold/flu bug.

On the plus side of things I have lost just a few ounces of 20lbs in the last 2 months. Sad part is that I was feeling all good about it coming off, but now I look and still feeling fat. Oh day I will be happy I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment