Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sooooo...

Friday was the first day of girl scout cookie sells, man and I have 3 selling this year. WHAT have I gotten myself into?  So I think it is about time to get back on my trying to live a little healthier kick. My son Mr A is now 3 and I feel like the weight has only added not gone. So since July I have lost 30 lbs. not enough for me but it has been slow so maybe it will stay off. Even though I still have 40 more to go to be "healthy". I have a closet full of clothes I can't wear but keep cause if I got rid of them my closet would be empty. Even though when I do get the weight off there will be no way that I will want to wear them cause they will be from my early twenties. I will be 29 in feb. which bring me to another thing, feeling old. MAN i feel old. Like I need to go out and buy a bunch of wrinkle cream and just bathe in it. I feel like my youth is running away from me. I mean I dont want to be a teenager or anything but I don't like the idea of growing OLD!

So this weekend we went to my cousin's daughters birthday at the skating rink, I remember being a teenager and going to the skating rink every weekend skating as fast as I could all night. But on this evening this youngness was gone I spent the whole time hoping not to fall. All the kids going as fast as they could around us.Reality really starts to sit in at times like these LOL.....

1 comment:

  1. I feel that. I started using Oil of Olay everyday on my face as soon as I turned 30. I see my mother in law and hope to keep my face looking a little better. I'm 36 now and feeling my age. I too have weight to lose. About 70+ pounds. Keep up the good work. I need to exercise, diet alone has done nothing.

    ReplyDelete