Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Spirit


Lets see where to begin.....
We tried to see Santa for the last Santa last night at Santa Village, which it was a great idea till we got there and couldn't move. They had all these little houses that you could in and do different things but there were so many people that we only made in to about 2. We decided that it was to cold to wait in the hour and half long line with 10 kids that ranged from 2-11 and only 3 adults to corral.

So today we went to the movies with my cousin which means we again had 10 kids but we had 4 adults today..like that 1 really helped right lol. Anyways so we went and saw Christmas Carol not in 3D though cause we didn't think the 2 littlest ones would do so well. It was a pretty good movie.

Then afterwards my crew heads to Bass Pro in hopes to have some fun and see Santa...Man what a mad house. I stood in line while my husband tried to do the crafts with them. I think they only manged to do one. So we get up to see Santa about an hour later and our youngest which is 3 wants no part of it, so Santa gets up and lets my husband sit in his chair and he stands behind them all, which I thought was funny. But it worked I have a 2 pictures one where the 3 yr old is trying to escape and one where he is smiling.

I think that next year we will be seeing Santa in Nov.




2 comments:

  1. We went to the Bass Pro Shop Santa too! Scout loved him. I think mostly because he's used to men with beards. Mostly I think we got lucky! Next year he'll probably freak out. Just a tip, if you can go on a week day evening. No lines really but no crafts either. It worked for us. We were in an out in about 30 min.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I was going to go during the week, but was like oh the crafts will be fun,but to be honest it was such a pain! We will be going during the week and in nov. next yr lol

    ReplyDelete