Saturday, December 19, 2009

ME

So this is me Angelique ...I think... I think I lost myself somewhere between giving birth 10 yrs ago and potty training a 3 yr old boy now.....

I became a mom 10yrs ago to a little girl when I was still a little girl at the age of 17. Man that seems sooo long ago.

So here I am a stay at home mother of four. 3 girls(10,8,&6) and a boy(3).
It can be fun...at times although is very draining and can wear on a person. You just become some sort of zombie that just does what HAS to be done and keep going. Sometimes you wonder "how did I get here??" ,"how did I become someone on auto pilot?" There always seems to be something,rather it be needing to take a kid here or there or making or doing SOMETHING ALWAYS!!!

Don't get me wrong I love my kids just wish there could be some ME time sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment